The Goal of Spiritual Psychotherapy is "to heal our duality, embracing and integrating both our human self and spiritual self "
Why I do What I do?
- I love helping women figure out old patterns that have held them back for so many years.
- I love seeing women transform with new awareness that changes their life.
- I love working with women who are committed to doing their work.
- I know it is my souls purpose.
- I feel SURE I am in the right place when I am working with a client.
- I know it is EXACTLY what I am meant to do.
- I feel connected after a client leaves a session: with a lighter step, emotional release and clearer vision of who they are or want to be.
Spiritual Psychotherapy has a strong base in:
- Emotional healing and experiential work
- Transpersonal and transformational psychotherapy
- Inner child work
- Relationship and group therapy
- The development of communication and life skills
- "Energetic therapeutic techniques such as chakra psychotherapy and medical intuition are used to provide additional tools for inner transformation."
The Value I Gift you in Our Session
- Deep Listening, professional training, skills development and confidentiality
- Tools, supports, guided challenges and practical experience through case studies and clinical supervision in psychotherapy
- Competency based education as required by CRPO regulation
- An inclusive, non-dogmatic, non-denominational and not religious journey. Clients are encouraged to develop their own belief system which they resonate with
- This therapy is ideal for those wanting to do suported work in emotional healing and psychospiritual development while embarking upon their own unique journey in a supportive environment
Regular Spiritual Psychotherapy
"Spiritual Psychotherapy Training Program recognizes that we are both human and spiritual beings holistically interconnected through body, mind, spirit and heart. Healing and transformation take place when we address both our dark and light sides. It is the ultimate goal to heal our duality, embracing and integrating both our human self and spiritual self. This transformation happens in our hearts, where heaven and earth meet in us." TAC